Tuesday, March 31, 2015

And a wedding gift


Another WIP.  A wedding gift for my husband's cousin.  It might get done on the plane ride to the wedding.  *Fingers crossed*  

Another idea from Pinterest.  I'm going to add their initials to the middle of the tree and depending on how much time I've got left, I might add some texture to the tree branches and trunk.  It'll go inside an 11 X 7 picture frame.  

The red circle I drew is a new quilting find.  It's a Pilot erasable gel pen.  The marks go away with a warm iron, great for quilters.  It does retain a white line after you use a warm iron and after you put it in the cold (I experimented at home with scraps in the freezer) but once you wash it, the white ghost mark doesn't come back.  I'm not going to wash this project but possibly just wet and blot the areas where I added the pen marks just to be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment