Sunday, February 26, 2012

Various updates

I took a week off from sewing and then my computer hard drive died so I have nothing but iPod pictures.
The night after I ironed all my scraps.
All the HST or half square triangles all arranged on the floor. H and I came up with a pretty good system for laying out blocks and then stacking them in order when I made A's pink ribbon quilt. I had this picture in my iPod for a few days when I decided that I really disliked the dark green fabric in there. I knew I had some fabric left over from J's quilt in green that I could swap it out with and I still had plenty of teal solid. I spent yesterday's nap time sewing 8 more HST with some other lighter green.
After, much better.
And C's fabric cut, stacked and ready for sewing.

I've been looking at Pinterest for some quilting ideas already. I think this is the most difficult part for me, deciding on what I want to quilt.

*I can't figure out how to move pictures around on my Blogger app so sorry for all the jumbled mess before.

1 comment: