Sunday, April 21, 2013

More Nikki bags




I made two bags for my friend L and her daughter L. I promised I would make her a bag if she sent me the materials. Turns out she had more fabric than I needed since she picked out a decorator fabric that was wider than the standard 44 inches. I needed to get a little more fusible interfacing and use some scraps for the inside and pockets but I was able to make a big bag for my friend and a smaller bag for her daughter. Same pattern just reduced to 80% in Adobe. I think I used a smaller seam on the handles just to make sure I had enough room to turn them. Good news though, no broken chopsticks. Just leave a large opening for turning and it's not too difficult.   

1 comment:

  1. count me in for those interested in one of these. or add to your etsy shop and i'll get it there. :-)

    ReplyDelete